Skip to content

Veteran Students and GI Bill Recipients

Here are some resources that can help you with study abroad:
Gilman-McCain Scholarship for child dependents of active-duty service members to study or intern abroad on credit-bearing programs

Foreign Programs - U.S. Department of Veteran Affairs

How to Use Your GI Bill to Study Abroad - Go Abroad
Gi Bill Study Abroad Fact Sheet – U.S. Government Department of Veteran Affairs
The Ultimate Study Abroad Advice for Veterans and ROTC Members - Go Abroad

Veteran Students and GI Bill Recipients – a resource page at UC Santa Cruz

With these resources and some preparation, we hope we can help you build a rewarding study abroad experience into your college degree.  We encourage you to reach out to us and start exploring where and when you might study abroad.
Please feel free to contact us to set a study abroad advising appointment at the Center for Global Engagement.  We are advising in-person at CSI and virtually via Zoom.  See our contact info here: Advising Hours.
We also encourage you to reach out for advice and support to:
CSI Veterans Support Services
Veterans Support Services 1C-216
(718) 982-3108
Deborah Lloret
Veteran Support Staff